I was nominated by Jess! So let’s show her some love and check out her blog!! 🥰
Now without further ado, let’s get into the questions!!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- What is the first thing you’ll do after social distancing measures are lifted? Nothing too exotic, but I NEED to meet up with my friends and sit in a circle on the grass while recounting all of our funniest and most epic memories from high school! With our schools closing so abruptly, we never got a chance to properly say goodbye. It sucks even more because it is our last year of being together as a group.
- Your house is burning down, and you only have enough time to save 3 things. What do you save? Honestly…I don’t really have anything I’d truly want to save. I’m a minimalist and I don’t have any possession of mine that I must MUST save. I mean, there is my iPhone 6+, but it barely functions and so I wouldn’t mind it burning! 😂
- What’s your favorite social media platform? Does this blog count? I actually cannot, I absolutely CANNOT, stand social media! It’s weird, most 17 year old girls fresh outta high school have the usually Instagrams and Snapchats, but not me! 🙅♀️
- Where would you like to travel one day? I would love to visit countries where there is a humanitarian crisis and try to help as many people as I can. So wherever I get a calling from!🌍
- Would you rather have the power to fly or be able to turn invisible?
Depends on the speed at which I would be flying.I’m such an over thinker, so I’ll go with invisibility. I could sneak myself in for free anywhere! Maybe even crash top secret meetings and be able to end wars. The possibilities are endless!🙇♀️
- If you could snap your fingers and solve a global problem, which problem would you solve? WHERE DO I START?!? You guys reading this have no idea, but I want to do so much and help so many people. I don’t even say this to gain attention, I genuinely want to be able to help so so so so many people and set up schools, hospitals, prison reforms, build roads and skyscrapers and create millions of jobs. I could go on for hours and hours and hours! Probably even days! It’s my absolute passion, and it consumes 100% of my daydreaming!♥️
- Who is your role model/who do you admire the most? My maternal grandfather and Aisha (ra), the woman I was named after!
- What’s something you want to achieve this year? I want to grow my blog audience for sure! I also want to get into the best shape of my life, complete my online courses, get into medical univeristy (God Willing) and do virtual volunteering! Wish me luck!🙏
- Cats or dogs? I think dogs are cuter, but cats for the win!🐱🐶
- What’s one song you’re loving at the moment? I’m really not a music listener! I love listening to chirping birds and forest sounds on YouTube, however!
My nominees: Mohamad at My Martial Path, H.R Phoenix, daneelyunus, Nina Yoma, Shruti Pandey, I Blog A Little Bit of Everything, The Indian Reverted Muslimah, Its My Style Of Living, Vincent Ehindero, Haroon.
- What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
- What social stigma does society need to get over?
- What’s your cure for hiccups?
- What’s the hardest you’ve ever worked?
- What’s a common experience for many people that you’ve never experienced?
- What food do you crave most often?
- When was the last time you stayed up through the entire night?
- What outdated slang do you use on a regular basis?
- What’s the most rage inducing game you’ve ever played?
- If you were in charge renaming things so that their names would be more accurate, what names would you come up with?
You guys! I cannot believe I’ve got yet ANOTHER (!!) award! Ya’ll truly don’t know how loved that makes me feel! Knowing that there are people put there who have stumbled upon my corner of the internet, knowing that people dedicate their own time and energy to comment and start a conversation. I mean it’s just so beautiful! Thank you ♥️🙌
your fave (you just don’t know it yet),