MY SECOND AND THIRD AWARD!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!? 😭😭😱😱😱🎉🎉🎉
WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN HOW AND WHY?!?!💃💃❤️
I was nominated for this award by
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask your nominees
- Notify your 11 nominees
11 Facts About Me
- I’m 17 years old!
- I’m currently living in Pakistan, but I’ve also lived in the USA and Saudi Arabia
- I’ve got three younger (kinda irritating hehe) siblings😌
- I have attended a total of 8 different schools!
- I have the world’s biggest sweet tooth! Seriously though, it’s a problem at this point!
- A bit odd, but I don’t like watching TV series and much rather prefer movies!
- Speaking of movies, I only find movies based on true stories to be intriguing. I know I’M PICKY!😓
- Not about me per se, but my mom is a twin
- I’ve travelled to a grand total of 14 countries! 😱
- I’ve been blogging for less than a year
- Despite living in Pakistan, I can’t read or write Urdu, but I can speak A TINY BIT and understand conversational Urdu! 😜
Mohamed and Racheal’s Questions
What is your favorite food? There. is. not. a. single. food. i. won’t. eat.
What country are you from? Born and raised in the US, but I’m from Pakistan. Make sense? I never know what to say for this.
What kind of music do you like? I’ve said this in my last award post, but I don’t listen to music! ☺️
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wish I stayed more committed to something, like, cough cough, blogging regularly. I’m working on it! 😳
Biggest regret in life? Deep. I wouldn’t say I have regrets, because it would consume my mind all day and make me feel guilty. It’s not a regret, but I wish I was old enough to remember my grandfather before he passed.
Are you an introvert or extrovert? Extrovert for sure! I’m always needing to go out and socialize.
What’s your passion? Where do I start?? I love baking, cooking, reading, writing, blogging, studying, exercising, walking, eating, sleeping, volunteering, helping others, bothering others, joking around and SO MUCH MORE! 🤷♀️
Why do you follow my blog? I follow Mohamed’s blog because he’s been a great friend and his Bruce Lee posts are intriguing. Racheal’s posts have such a great sense of humor and I enjoy her writing style! It sometimes reminds me of mine lol.
If you were a drink ( alcoholic or non-alcoholic) what would you be? Ooh this is creative! I really only ever drink water, but I guess I’d a highly caffeinated energy drink, because I’m super wild and I put myself out there!
Do you believe in the after-life? Yes.
Do you believe in karma? Not necessarily karma, but I believe in “reaping what one sows” and that everyone will be judged accordingly by God.
Vincent Ehindero, Chloe Luna, Undressed Thoughts, , Simply Chronically Ill, , Perspective girl, , Life’s Fine Whine, , ,
My Questions! (I tried to make them as creative and fun as possible!)😱
Which holiday would you erase altogether from our calendars if given the opportunity?
How old is the most expired item in your fridge?
What animal most closely resembles your eating style?
Would you rather go to space or to the bottom of the ocean?
What kid’s movie did you think was too scary when you were a child?
Is cereal a kind of soup? Why or why not?
Would you rather win an Olympic medal, an Academy Award or the Nobel Peace prize?
If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
What do you like as toppings on your ice cream?
What is the first thing people notice about you?
If a millionaire decides to fund your all expenses paid one week trip to anywhere, where would you go and what would you do?
And there you have it! I’m so beyond grateful for the recognition I’m getting! I’m too lucky!! 😭😭
your fave (you just don’t know it yet),